Quinte Business Accounting Services provides a wide range of both personal and business financial services. Depending on your location, we can either meet in person, virtually or at your office.
- Small Business Start Up
- Registering your business
- Setting up payroll and tax accounts
- Customized record keeping process
- Assist with switching from manual to software-based accounting process
- Scheduled bookkeeping to meet deadlines
- HST submission, filing and payment scheduling
- Payroll preparation
- Calculate and track CPP, EI, Federal and Provincial taxes, vacation and stat holiday deductions
- Pay cheques and governmental submissions processed by your office based on our calculations or by our staff
- One dedicated staff member to assist you
- Systematically maintained records ensure accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting principles
- All transactions recorded, dated, coded and filed
- Cheques written to match approved invoices
- Accounts payable monitored and aged
- Income received is coded and recorded appropriately
- Bank accounts reconciled and automatic entries recorded
- Reports prepared and left in a sealed envelope for treasurer/executive director weekly and monthly
- General ledger of activity
- Cheques written and approved invoices attached
- Cash flow
- Payroll entries
- Accounts payable, aged listing
- Bank reconciliations
- Government remittance reconciliations
- Mortgage account updates
- Month end adjustments
- Financial statements (balance sheet and income statement)
- Year-end adjustments
- Pre-paid invoices and estimates as required
- Business Advisory Services
To help you maintain your own day-to-day activities we can provide:
- Basic bookkeeping training to you and your employees
- Adult education training
- Establish reconciliation procedures, payroll practices and basic bookkeeping activities
- Home-Based Business
Our knowledgeable staff can help you to navigate the possible deductions available to home-based business operators. We will help you to document and report your:
- Income and expenses
- Use of vehicle details
- Home office expenses
- Inventory activity
- Tax Planning
Quinte Business Accounting Services is a diverse company able to assist clients with a range of issues throughout all life-stages, including:
- GST New Housing Rebate
- Ontario New Housing Rebate
- Trust Income Tax and Information Return
- Equalization of Family Assets
- Personal Tax Services
Our staff is able to assist with the entire spectrum of personal filing scenarios.
- Prior tax years unfiled? We can complete up to seven years of previous taxes and show you what the bottom line will be before filing.
- Staff members will sit-down with you to discuss your financial activities throughout the previous year to ensure all information is accurately reported on your personal income tax return.
- Once completed, we will sit-down with you again to review the file so that all information is confirmed before submission.
- Corporate Tax Services
Our staff can help you through the corporate process from inception to dissolution.
- QBA can assist clients with the provincial or federal incorporation process.
- We are able to offer dedicated staff trained to meet the needs of your organization.
- Once established, our staff can maintain financial documentation for internal use as well as annual corporate tax filings.
- Corporate Tax Services
Quinte Business Accounting Services staff are able to review historical records, enabling you to ensure compliance with:
- Payroll source deductions
- GST/HST filing
- Workplace Safety Insurance Board
- internal procedures
- accurate governmental reporting
- If discrepancies are discovered, QBA can advise on corrective measures, calculate necessary adjustments and work with you and the reporting agency to resolve the error or omission
- Estate Planning
Estate planning with QBA will allow you to disperse your wealth, minimize tax, and ensure that your capital is preserved throughout your lifetime and for future generations.
- Minimizing taxes during retirement and upon death
- Clarifying the goals you have with your lifetime’s work
- Preparing tax filings after death
- Ensuring the financial welfare of the surviving spouse