Do you imagine yourself in an organization where you honestly feel that you are making a difference, whose core values match your own and you feel like you work in a team environment? If this sounds like you, we need you on our team.
Who We Are:
Quinte Business Accounting (QBA Inc.) is a firm that believes in work-life balance. We believe in furthering our education and being the leaders in our industry. We believe in providing the best results for our customers, and providing quality and excellence in what we do.
Quinte Business Accounting Services Inc. (QBA Inc.) has continued to grow and prosper in Belleville ON since 1994. We work as a team, for the business, for our customers, and for each other.
Why Work for QBA Inc.:
- We offer a Monday through Friday, 34 hour work week (outside of tax season) that allows you to efficiently manage your workload and balance your personal and professional needs
- We have a culture of openness, fun, and collaboration with our colleagues and other accounting firms
- We love to celebrate holidays and birthdays…… especially birthdays
- Our dress code is “business casual” from Monday to Thursday with a full casual Friday.
- We take half days off on Fridays. That’s 24 full days of additional family time for those accounting nerds that keep track
- Future growth opportunities
QBA Inc. is looking for Seasoned Tax Preparers to join our team in Belleville ON. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a forward thinking company that believes in core values and respect in the workplace. This particular role is perfect for someone who wants to work during the colder months, connect with like minded people, help the community and loves to work with numbers as well as people.
The ideal candidate must be able to handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities in a professional manner, be able to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and be able to produce high-quality deliverables.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities of this position:
- Attend continuing education courses to remain aware of changes to forms and new standards for completing tax paperwork
- Create invoices and request payment for services rendered based upon the level of difficulty and time spent preparing the forms
- Verify tax forms completed/provided by customers
- Properly research and seek the advice of senior preparers when confronted with particularly challenging tax situations or circumstances
- Inform customers of important paperwork and documentation needed to complete tax forms properly
- Work closely with customers to obtain personal information regarding potential deductions, educational grants or allowances
- High school or GED is essential, college-level courses in accounting preferred
- Professional experience working with confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks and meet timely obligations with many customers
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
Applicants MUST provide a cover letter in addition to their resume. Interviews will be held as candidates are screened, and may be conducted via telephone, and/or virtual meetings.
Should applicants have any questions or concerns regarding this please advise us when the interview is being arranged. We thank all applicants for your interest in working for Quinte Business Accounting Services Inc. (QBA Inc.). Only those applicants who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Job Types: Full-time
- Salary: $16,50 per hour